Time for a career change?
We will help you:
- decide what could or should be your next career stop
- navigate the job market effectively
- make career development a priority
The Davis Consulting approach to Career Development is flexible. Your situation determines which steps of the career development process we use. If you are returning to the workforce, you may need to gain confidence about skills you believe you haven't used in years. You may need to start a new career. If you're a foreign worker, you may not know where to use your skills. You may need to learn how to navigate a job search in the United States. If you are burned out, stuck or in the wrong career you may benefit from a structured approach to career development.
Regardless of where you are in your career, you can benefit from the Davis Consulting approach to Career Development.
- Assess your skills, values and accomplishments
- Identify your optimal work environment including type of manager and desired level of responsibility
- Define your career goals
- Develop a job search strategy and marketing plan
- Create a resume that highlights your most outstanding characteristics, experience and skills
- Learn how to network at social events, meetings, and on the internet
- Present yourself well in interviews and on the telephone
Call Davis Consulting at 978-828-3010 for a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your career.
“We've all had a point in life where we've faltered: felt stale, lost a job, lost our direction, our self confidence, or all of the above. Sallie Belle Davis was an oasis in a storm when that happened to me. She LISTENED, REFLECTED, and helped REDIRECT me in ways I never could have done without her. I landed on my feet and my career and I are better for her having been there.
Sallie Belle will amaze you with her skill in helping YOU focus on what is best for YOU.
She is the best!” Tippi Haag-Olson, R.N., B.S.N.